WHO WE ARE
IXDS is a passionate group of designers, technologists, researchers, and entrepreneurs in Berlin and Munich. Collectively, we work towards a shared purpose: to create desirable and lasting impact by empowering individuals, teams, and businesses.
With a unique set of tools and methods, we uncover relevant user and market insights and leverage the best of existing technology to transform these insights into desirable product and service experiences. We work across the digital and analog to create an enduring impact on organizations and people: Every day, we are getting our heads around how people will live their lives in the future – in smart homes or when they shop, how they manage their health intelligently or get from A to B in a seamless way, how they collaborate and live together in totally new formats. We think about how companies can offer smarter services to their clients and employees, finding smarter ways to manufacture and distribute goods. And we love to prototype this future, day by day: By continuously delivering reference experience prototypes we accelerate the invention and market readiness of meaningful products and services.
WHAT YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
You will be responsible for finding and planning the best team set-up of project leads, designers and creative technologists as well as experts & partners from our network for projects across skill and experience levels. You will, together with the company leadership, be an integral part in defining and establishing new ways of resource management, working and collaboration according to New Work principles. This will include:
- Mapping project needs through people sourcing & allocation.
- Forecasting projects needs and translating them into recruiting needs.
- Growing and managing a pool of outstanding freelancers.
- Establishing strong partnerships for collaboration.
- Tracking the utilization of individuals and teams.
- Implementing and establishing innovative staffing routines based on the principles of New Work.
- Managing and continuously improving all administrative related processes (time tracking, vacation planning, etc.).
- Working hand-in-hand with IXDS' talent manager to drive our skill development.
- You will work across our Munich and Berlin studios.
- Communicating in fluent German and English, externally as well as internally.
If this sounds like the job for you, let’s talk! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, links to prior work and your salary expectations (80%).