We are looking for a
HR Intern (f/m/x)

Munich
You still looking for a challenging internship in HR? Let's talk!
WHO WE ARE

 

IXDS is a collective of designers, technologists, researchers and entrepreneurs in Berlin and Munich. Together, we work towards a shared purpose: To create a desirable and lasting impact by empowering individuals, teams, and businesses. 

With a unique set of tools and methods, we uncover relevant user and market insights and leverage the best existing technologies to transform these insights into desirable products and service experiences. We work with digital and analogue artefacts to create an enduring impact on organizations and people. We are constantly developing our understanding of how people will live their lives in the future; in smart homes, with different ways of shopping, how they’ll manage their health intelligently, or get from A to B in a seamless way. We conceptualize how they will collaborate and live together in places that are yet to exist. We think about how companies can offer smarter services to their clients and employees and find smarter ways to manufacture and distribute goods. We continuously prototype this future, make iterations and deliver market-ready – and meaningful – products and services.

WHAT YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE

 

  • You will support our HR team in all administrative and recruiting activities, gaining a wide overview of what it means to work on the people side of a creative agency. 
  • Work within a flat hierarchy and in collaboration with our interdisciplinary team of designers, developers and consultants for a broad learning experience. 
  • Get the opportunity to work at a company with a New Work approach that regularly challenges its daily business processes.

Want to know what it's like to be an intern at IXDS? Read Lucas' story here!

WHAT YOU OFFER

 

  • You are a student of a business administration program or a similar course of study. 
  • Alternatively, you have finished your bachelor's degree and are currently looking for an interim internship until the start of your next program.  
  • Preferably, you have experience working with Personio. 
  • You’re a confident communicator and are not afraid to ask questions. 
  • You are happy to take on responsibilities and are used to working independently. 
  • You are available from January or Feburary for a minimum period of six months.  
  • You are fluent in both German and English.
WHAT WE OFFER

 

  • A purpose-driven, collaborative working culture and studio atmosphere. 
  • Interdisciplinary teams to build and share knowledge and tackle complex challenges. 
  • Supportive team culture cultivated in collective team lunches, thirsty thursdays, coffee dates etc. 
  • Balanced working hours and a 4-day work week (80%). Being an intern at IXDS, you will spend the remaining 20% on a personal project. 
  • The opportunity to take over responsibility quickly and shape your own career. 
  • Fair pay program for every team member. 
  • Flexible collaboration tools and working hours/places to take your that take personal life into account.
JOIN US

 

If this sounds like the internship for you, let's talk! Please send your application, including your CV to work@ixds.com.