We are looking for a
Design Intern (f/m/x)

Berlin/Munich
Wanna become our next Design Intern? Talk to us!
WHO WE ARE

 

IXDS is a collective of designers, technologists, researchers and entrepreneurs in Berlin and Munich. Collectively, we work towards a shared purpose: To create desirable and lasting impact by empowering individuals, teams, and businesses.

 

With a unique set of tools and methods, we uncover relevant user and market insights and leverage the best of existing technology to transform these insights into desirable product and service experiences. We work across the digital and analogue to create an enduring impact on organizations and people: Every day, we are getting our heads around how people will live their lives in the future – in smart homes or when they shop, how they manage their health intelligently or get from A to B in a seamless way, how they collaborate and live together in totally new formats. We think about how companies can offer smarter services to their clients and employees, finding smarter ways to manufacture and distribute goods. And we love to prototype this future, day by day: By continuously delivering reference experience prototypes we accelerate the invention and market readiness of meaningful products and services.

WHAT YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE

 

  • Collaborate in a dynamic, interdisciplinary team and work with other designers and developers for a broad learning experience.
  • Get the opportunity to work on problems that are really worth solving and you’ll receive fair pay and life-friendly working hours.

Want to know what it's like to be an intern at IXDS? Read Lucas' story here!

WHAT YOU OFFER

 

  • You are a student in design and passionate about interaction/visual/service design. Alternatively, you already finished your Bachelor in design and are currently looking for an interim internship until the start of your Master's. 
  • You have good communication skills and are not afraid to ask questions.
  • You are available for a minimum period of 6 months. 
  • You are fluent in German and English.
WHAT WE OFFER

 

  • A purpose-driven, collaborative working culture and studio atmosphere
  • Work with clients ranging from startups to big corporates
  • Great variety of projects in diverse contexts and industries
  • Interdisciplinary teams to build and share knowledge and tackle complex challenges
  • Supportive team culture cultivated in collective team lunches, thirsty thursdays, coffee dates etc.
  • Balanced working hours and a 4-day work week (80%). Being an intern at IXDS, you will spend the remaining 20% on your personal project.
  • The opportunity to take over responsibility quickly and shape your own career
  • Fair pay and a bonus program for every team member
  • Flexible collaboration tools and working hours/places to take your personal life situation into account
Join us

 

If this sounds like the internship for you, let's talk! Please send your application, including your portfolio/CV to work@ixds.com.